The framework is currently composed of the following:
- parsers for Python, Java, Verilog, Fortran, and C/C++,
- an AST differencing tool, Diff/AST, based on the parsers,
- helper scripts for factbase manipulation, and
- ontologies for the related entities.
For further details, visit GitHub.
This package provides a variant of Bolt OCaml Logging Tool called Volt. Volt offers the following features in addition to the original:
- pass filter concept,
- extended implicit syntax,
- more informative default logger name,
- suppression of unwanted evaluation of arguments, and
- additional keys for use by pattern and csv layouts.
This package provides an extended version of the Redland librdf Language Bindings. In addition to the languages supported by the original, our version provides another OCaml interface for librdf.