The framework is currently composed of the following:
- parsers for Python, Java, Verilog, Fortran, and C/C++,
- an AST differencing tool, Diff/AST, based on the parsers,
- helper scripts for factbase manipulation, and
- ontologies for the related entities.
For further details, visit GitHub.
Several output samples of Diff/TS are now available here.
This package provides a variant of Bolt OCaml Logging Tool called Volt. Volt offers the following features in addition to the original:
- pass filter concept,
- extended implicit syntax,
- more informative default logger name,
- suppression of unwanted evaluation of arguments, and
- additional keys for use by pattern and csv layouts.